Friday, June 15, 2012

June Glam Bag!

Hi!!
I'm back.. lol sorry I haven't been blogging lately.. I just finished school and started resuming normal activities lol... anyway I expect to update about two to three times a week because I have so many products to review!! Today I'm going to put up a few reviews just to get started and caught up. So onto the review...

This bag was really good in my opinion, myglam has, for the first time since I began receiving the bags, actually  given us 4 deluxe or full sized items to try. I enjoyed that this bag gave a mixture of things, something for hair, something for skin, and two makeup related items. Outside of enjoying the variety of products they sent, I also enjoyed the design of this month's bag, because it can be used as a small clutch (although the material is very thin, so I would not recommend putting too much in them.. just simple things like PMILK[phone,money,ID,lipgloss,keys]).
This is the bag. I love the gold glitter. I actually like the look of this bag better than any of the other ones!

This bag is a clutch, but the material is thin, so be careful not to overload it. Also, the magnetic snap closure seemed a bit weak and ready to rip off if stretched to its limits so be careful.

 I love this NYX circle lipstick. I love that NYX has so many different shades to choose from. In case you don't know, the bottom part (the part that shows the color of the lipstick), pulls off and there is more product inside! The color I received is iced honey (swatch is at the bottom of the review). It's kind of neutral on my skin tone, but the shimmers in it make it the perfect color for the center of my lips!
I haven't had the chance to try this yet but it's oil-free and I can probably get about 4-5 uses from the tube, I'll let you know how it turns out.

I didn't try this eyeliner yet simply because I have a lot of black eyeliners open that I need to use first... So this will probably be used in a couple of months lol. However, I did notice a few things, it says its a permanent eyeliner pen... I hope it's not difficult to come off because I hate scrubbing my eyes to get liner off. It also says don't use with lenses, so be careful.

This is the item I was most excited to try. It smells good, but I have not seen a true difference in my hair, maybe after a few weeks i'll see a difference...

Everything together.

Swatch of NYX lipstick in iced honey

SO .. overall I liked this bag a lot! They are starting to make me glad that I remained subscribed.. so hopefully they will keep up the good work and keep giving us different products to try.

Til' next time
XoXo,
Becca

Upcoming Blogs... Target beauty bag.... E.L.F. Mineral eye shadows.....E.L.F. brightening color quads.... Kat Von D concealer... MAC blushes.. Coastal scents .... MAC Paint Pots.... NARS blushes.. and more


No comments:

Post a Comment