Friday, June 15, 2012

E.L.F. Mineral Eye Shadow Swatches Part: 2

Hello!
So one of my first reviews was on the E.L.F. mineral eye shadows, and in that review I had swatches of the 20 shadows that I had. So now I have got the rest of the colors that they offer in the collection (due to the deal they had on their website for 10 free shadows with a $30 purchase). And my favorite colors of the bunch are Glamorous and Bronzed!! They are beautiful colors together... and the matte colors are a bit chalky so be careful...  anyway onto the swatches..

Innocent, Natural, Trendy, Sassy

Temptress, Glamorous, Bronzed, Partier


These shadows are good for the price and have good staying power as long as you use a good primer, however, they are a bit messy, and I find myself only using them if I become bored with my everyday products and if I have enough time to apply them. I would advise you, as I did in my last post about these eyeshadows, to keep the sticker on and to only poke through ONE of the holes, so that you won't have a huge mess every time you open it. Another thing I like to do is to use the eyeshadows wet... wet your brush slightly with water or fix+ and apply the shadow to your lids, after that I usually go back with a dry brush and pat on a bit more dry shadow just to intensify the color a bit more and take away a bit of the sheen. Also, apply these before your face makeup, so that you can easily wipe off any fallout.

Til' next time
XOXO,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment